Classic to Subscription Upgrade Promotion（Single）
Upgrade your Classic license
About SketchUp Classic to Subscription Upgrade Promotion
For eligible SketchUp perpetual licenses, a customer may purchase a number of SketchUp Pro or SketchUp Studio subscription seats with a discount on Trimble’s suggested retail price for the initial term. Customers will receive up to 20% discount on Trimble’s suggested retail price for SketchUp Pro and up to 15% discount on SketchUp Studio.
Here’s why you should upgrade:
- SketchUp for iPad: The newest way to harness the power of 3D anywhere. Draw, swipe, and click your way to creative genius with Apple Pencil and intuitive drawing tools.
- Stay up to date: Get instant access to more regular product updates. Work smarter, not harder with time-saving enhancements in the latest SketchUp release.
- Access to support: Connect one-on-one with our technical experts if you encounter a problem.
- Collaboration, data management & file storage: Take advantage of Trimble Connect’s cloud collaboration platform with unlimited file storage.
- SketchUp Viewer: View your 3D model from your desktop, phone, or in mixed reality.
Please see below for additional information about the promotion and full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Applies to Single user and Network perpetual licenses upgraded to 1-year SketchUp Pro or SketchUp Studio termed subscriptions (“Initial term”)
What is the SketchUp Classic to Subscription Upgrade Promotion for perpetual (Classic) licenses?
For eligible SketchUp perpetual licenses, a customer may purchase a number of SketchUp Pro or SketchUp Studio subscription seats with a discount on Trimble’s suggested retail price for the initial term. Customers will receive up to 20% discount on Trimble’s suggested retail price for SketchUp Pro and up to 15% discount on SketchUp Studio from 00:00 (UTC) April 18, 2022 through 12:00 (UTC) December 30, 2022.
Which SketchUp Pro licenses are eligible?
A license must meet all the following requirements to be eligible:
- Perpetual Single user license or perpetual Network license of SketchUp Pro
- Has not previously been used in any subscription promotion
- Is the most recent serial number (if previously upgraded/auto-upgraded)
- Is a registered commercial version of SketchUp Pro 2013 or higher
- Is being used by a customer in Hong Kong, Macao only (Customers in other regions are not eligible)
No other license types qualify for the promotion. Each perpetual license may only be converted once.
What is the maximum discount available for those participating in the SketchUp Classic to Subscription Upgrade Promotion?
- Single user license
For each eligible SketchUp Pro perpetual single-user license, a customer may purchase 1 SketchUp Pro subscription with up to 20% discount or 1 SketchUp Studio subscription with up to 15% discount on Trimble’s suggested retail price for the initial term. After the first year, the customer will pay the regular annual price for the SketchUp subscription.
- Network license
For each eligible SketchUp Pro perpetual Network license, there is no maximum number of subscriptions a customer may purchase, with up to 20% discount on Trimble’s suggested retail price for SketchUp Pro and up to 15% discount on SketchUp Studio, for the initial term. After the first year, the customer will pay the regular annual price for the SketchUp subscription.
What is the duration of the promotion?
The promotion runs from April 18, 2022 through to March 31, 2023.
Can a customer convert a portion of seats from their classic network license?
No, a customer cannot convert a partial number of classic network license seats and keep the rest as perpetual. This particular license is deactivated within 30 days of the conversion.
Can a SketchUp Pro perpetual license be converted to a different Trimble product under this promotion?
The promotion is valid only for subscriptions of SketchUp Pro and SketchUp Studio for the initial term. It is not valid for use on other products or for alternative licensing options.
Will the promotional pricing apply to subscription renewals?
No, the promotional pricing is applicable only to the initial term of a new subscription and is not available for any subscription renewals.
What happens to a perpetual license after conversion?
- Single user license
That particular license may still be used and may be installed on new devices if there are remaining activations but is not eligible for updates or upgrades to a newer version.
- Network license
That particular license is deactivated 30 days after conversion and is not eligible for updates or upgrades to a newer version.
What is the license conversion process?
- Customer submits their license(s) and other applicable information to the authorized reseller in its region (customer name, serial number/s, and registered email address)
- Reseller confirms eligibility with the customer
- Customer agrees to these Terms and Conditions in full
- Customer purchases discounted subscription(s) through the reseller
- Perpetual license is registered on Trimble systems as ‘migrated’
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is subject to Trimble resellers’ participation.
- This promotion may not be combined with any additional offer.
- Trimble and Ability International Tenancy Co., LTD. / Condata International Co., Ltd. reserves the right to modify or cancel, part of or the complete promotional offer without notice, at its sole discretion for any reason.
Power up your SketchUp! Create your site model with a simple mouse stroke! - 2023 SketchUp Solution Promotion
Power up your SketchUp! Create your site model with a simple mouse stroke! - SketchUp Solution Promotion
Power up your SketchUp! Calculate Area, Volume, Length, Weight, and Costs Instantly! - SketchUp Solution Promotion
Latest trending, Special offers, Event news
Service Hours：Mon.-Fri. 9:00am-6:00pm